Tuesday 7 June 2022

FILM OPENING

FILM OPENING

GRACE CLARE 1976

I worked with Millie Levine 1997, Olivia Davies 1921 and Ollie Hill 1942.

Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction film (to last a maximum of two minutes). We made a thriller psychological film opening entitled Extraction. 

I took responsibility for most of the camera work and filming. In particular the scenes in the woods when Millie L is being chased by Ollie H. I also filmed the scene in the dark room containing the computers when they audience are first introduced to this mystery man. 

I took responsibility of directing the scene within the dark room and with all the coding an assisted with direction and cooperating with my other group members to direct a scene. 

I took responsibility for set design, such as helped with deciding images for the pinboard; those images included images if Millie L, pictures of a brain MRI scan and a map which would link to the location of Millie L in which is being stalked. I took full responsibility for the shot list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

FILM OPENING GRACE CLARE 1976 I worked with Millie Levine 1997, Olivia Davies 1921 and Ollie Hill 1942. Our brief was to make the titles and...