Tuesday 2 November 2021

PLANNING: MY AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE


PLANNING: MY AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE 


I am using Google forms to create a questionnaire for my target audience and send it to people who are likely to watch our film. I will ask questions referring to age, gender, what types of films they prefer to watch, what influences them to watch a film and where they prefer to watch it. Our production team want to make a film that would appeal to young people aged 15-35. Our questionnaire will be useful to ensure that our type of genre will appeal to this audience. Through the use of Google Forms I will be able to collect this data.

These are the questions I intend to ask:
(Opening message) I would be grateful if you complete this short survey on films and what you prefer

1.  What is your gender?
2.  What age category do you fit into?
3.  Which of these your film genres would you watch? Pick as many as you wish.
4.  What was the last film you watched?
5.  What platform would you most likely use to watch a film?
6.  Which of these trailers have you seen?
7.  Which of these platforms would you use to find out about films?
8.  What is the most likely reason you would watch a new film?












This is how I can find my target audience from using these answers to the questionnaire. I used google forms to create said questionnaire. I sent it to my peers and teachers. I received great feedback; not only with the questionnaire, I received multiple compliments on the layout and how easy it was for them to access and complete. 

1 comment:

  1. Good. You have learned a new technology (Google Forms) to devise your audience questionnaire and asked your target audience questions that are relevant to your own film making. You have also presented the results of your questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete

FILM OPENING

FILM OPENING GRACE CLARE 1976 I worked with Millie Levine 1997, Olivia Davies 1921 and Ollie Hill 1942. Our brief was to make the titles and...