Tuesday 2 November 2021

PLANNING: MY TARGET AUDIENCE AND HOW I ENGAGED THEM

PLANNING: MY TARGET AUDIENCE AND HOW I ENGAGED THEM

From the FutureLearn course that I am following Distribution: Connecting Films With Audiences, I know that all products are targeted at specific audiences. I needed to plan how to reach my target audience. Therefore, I needed to know who they are (factors that may be relevant include age, gender, ethnicity, social class), what their media needs are (so that I could produce a product that they will want) and how to reach them (to market my film). I will show how my research has shaped and  influenced my planning. I started by investigating how brands define audiences in preparation for creating my own audience profile for my AS Foundation Production. I investigated how Bauer Media define their audiences. 


This is my interpretation. Of my target audience, what they like and what would engage them. 







1 comment:

  1. You have been following the FDA FutureLearn course on distribution and learned about how all products are targeted at specific audiences. In your subsequent audience research, you have investigated how professionals such as NME and Bauer Media profile audiences. You have created your own audience profile.

    ReplyDelete

FILM OPENING

FILM OPENING GRACE CLARE 1976 I worked with Millie Levine 1997, Olivia Davies 1921 and Ollie Hill 1942. Our brief was to make the titles and...